What to consider when selecting a Honda Lawnmower
Honda Lawnmowers are available at all Ag-Pro Locations - Ag-Pro is an Authorized Sales and Service Honda Dealer
Selecting a Mower
How do you choose the right Honda mower for you? Start with the basics.
1) Don't mind a little exercise? Push models are a good choice. These mowers are lightweight and less expensive.
- Push (PDA,PKA models)
Prefer a Self-Propelled Mower
- Self-propel comes in the following models: VKA, VLA, VYA, HXA, HYA, and HZA
- What kind of speed control do you prefer?
Honda offers three different types of variable speed transmission.
2)Do you prefer to mulch, bag, discharge, leaf shredding, or all four?
|4 in 1 ready||3 in 1 ready||2 in 1 capable||3 in 1 capable|
- HRX series mowers are 4 in 1 ready. With our exclusive Versamow System™, you can mulch, bag, discharge and shred leaves, with no attachments or tools needed. You can even choose a combination of bagging and mulching simultaneously. Learn More
- HRR series mowers are 3 in 1 ready. They come standard with rear bagging, mulching, and rear discharge.
- HRS series mowers offer side discharge and mulching.
- HRC series mowers offer commercial durability with standard mulching and bagging, with optional side discharge.
3)Decide on the level of features, convenience and performance that is right for you.
Now that you've decided the basics, it's all about what features you want.
For maximum convenience, comfort, features, and performance, look for the HRX series. These mowers offer top of the line features like Roto-Stop ® Blade Stop System, our patented Versamow System for 4 in 1 convenience, Cruise Control hydrostatic transmission, electric start, and the incredibly durable NeXite® deck.
The HRR series offers outstanding features and value. Depending on the model you select, look for electric start, Smart Drive variable speed, Auto Choke, two position EZ fold handles, and other outstanding features.
HRS mowers offer Honda quality, exceptional maneuverability, and performance at a budget price.
Our Move Up chart lets you quickly compare the features of each of our residential mowers. This will help you to choose the one that's right for you.
Of course if you still have questions, your local Ag-Pro Honda Authorized dealer will be glad to assist you with making a decision.
|Click here to have an Ag-Pro Specialist to Contact you about Honda Lawnmowers|